Hometech Windows and Doors are proud to employ full-time installation staff. We are the only company in Edmonton that offers a 10 year workmanship warranty.Non-Pro-Rated Lifetime Vinyl Warranty
Hometech white vinyl windows are warranted against such defects in material and workmanship that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding or fading of the vinyl frames and such members within generally accepted industry standards, for long as you own your home. This warranty is transferable to purchasers of the home within 60 days of title transfer. All other claims are specifically excluded by the manufacturer.
This vinyl warranty shall be null and void under the following conditions:
1. Material is damaged during handling or installation, if not installed by an authorized Hometech windows and doors installer.
2. Harmful solvents or abrasive cleaners are used on the vinyl frame or sash members.
3. Only if normal cleaning practices are followed periodically.
4. Frame or sash members are painted or coated in any way.
Lifetime Limited Insulated Glass Warranty
Hometech warrantees that the insulated glass window units with warm edge technology are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against sealed unit failure.
Hometech Warm Edge
This warranty shall be null & void under the following conditions:
1. If the unit is damaged in handling or installation by the customer.
2. If the unit is subject to undue stress resulting from localized heat temperature differentials causing excessive temperature differentials or from excessive movement or vibration.
This limited warranty applies only in respect of products used strictly for the purpose for which they were intended.
Limited Warranty Limitations
Hometech liability applies solely and exclusively for repair or replacement, at the option of Hometech windows and doors Inc… Under no circumstances will Hometech be liable for incidental or consequential charges such as, but not limited to, labor costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property or any other expense.
Replacement Parts and Repair
Hometech windows and doors Inc… Reserves the right to discontinue or change any vinyl window currently manufactured. If Hometech determines to make a replacement under the terms of this limited warranty, and exact replacement parts are not available, Hometech reserves the right to substitute a part or parts of equal quality at its own option.
Exclusions from This Limited Warranty
The following are excluded from coverage under this limited warranty:
1. The limited warranty stipulated in this document is the only warranty applicable in whole or in part, and is granted in lieu of any warranties written or oral otherwise implied by law or equity; and no such warranties shall apply to Hometech windows and doors inc.
2. Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform which has occurred because of unreasonable use or necessary maintenance.
3. Any damage to the window or components thereof caused by settlement or structural defects of the building in which they are installed.
4. Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning or other acts of God, international acts, accident, negligence or exposure to harmful chemical or pollutants.
5. Broken glass or torn screen from any cause.
6. Damage caused by improper handling or installation.
7. Any window which has been repaired or modified or attempted to have been repaired or modified by any person other than a duly authorized representative of Hometech windows and doors Inc.
8. Condensation on windows, which may occur as the natural result of humidity within the house or building area and changes in outside/inside temperatures, does not indicate a manufacturing defect and would not be included in this limited warranty.